- Set out below are the terms on which Supreme Skin Clinic provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Supreme Skin Clinic treatment.
- All doctors and therapists at Supreme Skin Clinic are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and so Supreme Skin Clinic cannot guarantee continued treatment with a particular doctor or therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 07397007274. We will need to know at least 24 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange at least 24 hours before your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or loss of your deposit.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Supreme Skin Clinic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time and, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will try to contact you as soon as we can.
- We will let you know of any preparations you need to make in advance of your treatment. If you don’t follow the guide lines we may need to cancel your appointment, reduce the treatment time, or charge additional fees.
- Any client bringing a child with them to an appointment must be accompanied by another adult to accompany the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child may result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under 16 years old must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Supreme Skin Clinic a deposit is sometimes required.
- For an appointment with a doctor: a deposit of £50 may be charged at the time of booking; this is simply to reserve the appointment.
- Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity, Supreme Skin Clinic reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
3. Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 24 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 24 months may be lost.
- When booking a laser hair removal course of treatment, all appointments must be taken in the clinic where the treatment course was purchased.
- Value packs are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
4. Treatment suitability
- We will assess whether treatment is suitable for you prior to the treatment being carried out. If we don’t, we will let you know why not.
- Supreme Skin Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides Supreme Skin Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Supreme Skin Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Supreme Skin Clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Supreme Skin Clinic’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Supreme Skin Clinic’s negligence.
- All content and images used in this website belong to the Supreme Skin Clinic and majority shareholder in Innovative Skin Clinics LTD.