Shockingly great for Cellulite and Skin Tightening
3D Shockwave in Leeds
Shockwave works by stimulating the fat breakdown, collagen synthesis and lymphatic drainage. Shockwave is delivered by placing a probe up against the areas of cellulite, as it passes over the area it emits Radial Waves through the skin.
For skin tightening, sound waves stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation within the area, giving the skin a firmer tone and reducing the dimples within the skin.
Introducing 3D Shockwave therapy directly after a 3D Lipo Freeze treatment will greatly enhance the fat removal process.
- Procedure Time: 10 – 30 minutes per application
- Back to Work: Immediate
- Anaesthetic: None
- Full Recovery: Immediate
- Sensitivity Period: Up to 10 Days
- Duration of Results: Long Term
- Risks & Complications: Possible bruising and tenderness.
- Medical Diode Laser Hair Removal in Leeds
- Laser Hair Removal Prices in Leeds
- Laser FAQ’s
- 3D Liposuction in Leeds
- 3D Hifu Face Lift & Fat Removal in Leeds
- 3D Cavitation Fat Removal in Leeds
- 3D Lipo Freeze in Leeds
- 3D Skin Tightening Radio Frequency in Leeds
- 3D Shockwave Cellulite treatment in Leeds
- Acne & Pigmentation Treatments in Leeds
- Botox & Face Treatments in Leeds
- Mole Removal & Skin Tag Removal in Leeds