3D Ultrasound Cavitation
Fat reduction in Leeds
The Instant Inch Loss Treatment
3D Ultrasound Cavitation in Leeds – Fat Removal
The ultrasound produces a strong wave of pressure to fat cell membranes. A fat cell cannot withstand this pressure and therefore disintegrates into a liquid state and is disposed of naturally.
Ultrasound Cavitation is the latest non-invasive fat reduction and body contouring treatment, which targets localised fat and deep cellulite. In addition, cavitation is body sculpting with no anaesthesia, scars, discomfort or downtime. Therefore it presents a risk-free alternative to lipo suction.
Ultrasound fat reduction offers instant results and often referred to as the instant inch loss treatment.
- Procedure Time: 40 minutes, Course of 6 – 8 Treatments Recommended
- Back to Work: Immediate
- Anaesthetic: None
- Full Recovery: Immediate
- Sensitivity Period: Up to 10 Days
- Duration of Results: Long Term
- Visible Results: 1st Treatment
- Risks & Complications: Possible Bruising, slight redness on the skin.
- 3D Liposuction